Schedule a lesson
Royal Music Academy is open for Online Virtual Lessons. Our Physical location is closed for in-person lessons until further notice.
Make-up Lessons/Student Absences (In Semester)
- All makeup lessons have to be done prior to the last day of school semester.
- It is the responsibility of the student or parent to notify the administration (not the teacher) at least 24 hours in advance for all absences. if the absence is due to illness, at least one hour notice is required. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the lesson and will not be eligible for make-up lessons. A mutually agreed upon makeup lesson cannot be rescheduled for any reason after it is confirmed.
- There is a maximum of 2 make-up lessons per semester. Make-up lessons need to be arranged through the administration only. On occasions, the make-up lessons maybe with another qualified teacher.
- Make-up Lessons/Student Absences (In Summer Session and Holidays)
- Lessons will continue on its regular schedule through the entire summer. When a 24 hour notice in advance is given for any absences by student, Credits or makeup lesson will be available upon request.
- In the following dates, the absence by students would be acceptable when a 24 hour notice in advance is given. Credits or make-up lesson will be available upon request.
- Sept. 2h – Labor Day
- Nov. 20th_23th – Thanksgiving Holiday
- Dec. 24_ Jan. 4th – Winter Break
- Mar. 11th_15th – Spring Break
- May 27th – Memorial Day
- Teacher Absences
- In the event that a teacher is absent, RMA will provide a highly qualified substitute who will ensure the proper continuity of students’ classes. If a substitute teacher is not available, we will make every effort to contact students to arrange a make-up lesson.
- Inclement Weather
- RMA has set a few designated dates on our calendar for inclement weather makeup. RMA will make-up lessons due to inclement weather closures at those designated dates. If students are not able to attend the make-up lessons, these lessons will be forfeited.